Planning a programme of talks or workshops for your Business Hub or networking group is hard enough without having to think of engaging titles to get people to sign up. However, a great event title will attract new attendees and encourage existing members to book their place; and can make all the difference between a packed event and an empty one.
Having wracked my brains over the years for suitable ideas I know that it doesn’t matter how great the content of your talk or workshop is, the event title is crucial. So, we’ve collated ideas from our Hubs and ‘borrowed’ a few suggestions from other business events to create this handy list.
All you need to do is substitute the subject matter for the event, the end goal, friction point, challenge or result, to create snappy titles that will get people booking their place pronto.
50 Event Titles / Event Names To Get Bookings!
Add suitable punctuation depending on what suits your subject matter?!
- _______ mastery: the path to ___________
- ________ briefing with __________
- ________ matters: everything you need to know
- _________ is a game changer get started here
- _________ your ________ company
- # steps for ________ a __________ business
- # things you need to know about ______________
- A morning / afternoon / evening / audience with _________, ________
- A to Z of _________________
- An introduction to _________ for ____________
- Building your ________ with ____________
- Creative ________ for _______ businesses
- Demystifying _______ and making it work for your business
- Developing a great ____________ strategy
- Do more ________ by doing ____________
- Embracing the __________ revolution
- Everything you need to know about ___________
- From _______ to _________: how to _______ and _________
- Get ______for _________and be ___________
- Get a competitive advantage with ___________
- Get going with __________ to _______
- Grow your business with ______________
- Harnessing the ______ of _______ to _________ _________
- How I made _________ in ________
- How to ________ in ___ easy steps
- How to master ________ and become a _________
- How to optimise ________for business _________
- How to prevent _______ your _______ from going wrong
- How to streamline your ________ for ___________
- How will ________ affect your business?
- It’s time to get __________ to grow ___________
- Keys to the ___________ of ____________
- Learn _______in just ___ minutes / hours
- Learn to ________ and _______ your business
- Leveraging ________ for ___________
- Make ________not _____________
- Masters of ___________
- Shape the future of ___________ with ____________
- Small business _________ for achieving ____________
- Stop doing _________ and start doing _____________
- Supercharge your _______ and be ____________
- The ______ summit
- The challenge of __________
- The impact of ________ on ____________
- The ins and outs of _________
- The power of __________ for ___________
- Transforming your __________ to do ___________
- What business owners need to know about ___________
- What next for ___________?
- Your business _________ for _____________
Many of the suggestions above would work well as blog post titles too (you can write a blog to support your event using the same title). The key is to address your target audiences’ pain points or desires, and give them a good reason to attend.
So if you’re hosting a talk about Twitter aimed at business owners that want to get better results out of their social media activities, you could call your event Social Media Mastery: Driving Sales Through Tweets. This example identifies a desire to be better at something ‘mastery’ and also promises results in the form of sales.
You’ve just got to make sure that your title is aligned with the talk and that you don’t over promise in a bid to get bums on seats!
If you have any great ideas for talks and business events, share below. We would love to hear what has worked for you.